For those in the NYC area, this is the last call for early registration for what promises to be a very informative Westchester ICSC Alliance networking event and panel discussion. We pulled together a group of great retailers and developers who will tell us about what it REALLY takes to entice developers and retailers to invest in downtown.
- Scott Auster, Managing Director of Grid Properties, Inc. Grid Properties is a real estate and investment firm recognized for it urban retail projects, including Harlem USA and DC USA.
- Jonathan Gordon, President of Admiral Real Estate Services (leasing broker for Peachwave Yogurt)
- Adam Ifshin, President & CEO of DLC Management Corporation and leasing rep for Walgreens Pharmacies)
As the New York State ICSC Alliance Co-Chair, I will be giving some welcoming comments, followed by Lamont Blackstone of G.L Blackstone & Associates, and Mount Vernon Mayork Ernest D. Davis.
Pre-Registration Recommended! Click here to register.
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013
Location: Registration @ Roosevelt Professional Building 11 West Prospect Ave, Mt. Vernon, NY
- 7:45 – 8:45 Registration
- 8:45 – 10:00 AM Panel Discussion
- 10:00 – 11:00 Development Opportunities Spotlight and Networking