If you missed last week’s ICSC webinar on strategies for Public-Private-Partnership (P3) success at Deal Making events, no problem! A recording is available HERE. This is a great FREE resource for public and non-profit entities considering participating in Deal Making but not sure where or how to begin.
And for those hoping to do more than just walk the floor, another good opportunity to consider are the ICSC P3 Pavilions that allow public and non-profit partners to maintain a low-cost, turnkey kiosk and have a physical presence on the trade show floor. These kiosks are part of a branded area dedicated solely to P3 public and non-profit partners. The goal is to use this area to raise awareness among all of ICSC members about the P3 effort and to help participating communities find interested partners, retailers and developers.
If you are thinking about attending ICSC, be sure to check out the webinar and consider snagging a kiosk early as they do go quickly. P3 Pavilions will be featured at five upcoming events.
- Chicago Deal Making, September 27 – 28 | Chicago, IL
- Western Conference & Deal Making, October 2 – 4 | Los Angeles, CA
- Canadian Convention, October 2 – 4 | Toronto, ON
- Texas Conference & Deal Making, November 8 – 10 | Dallas, TX
- New York Deal Making, December 6 – 7 | New York, NY