Join us on Friday, June 17th from 8:30-10:30 am for a panel hosted by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce on “How to Save Brooklyn’s Retail Corridors.” A diverse group of community leaders, retail consultants and brokers will be on hand to discuss why corridors in Brooklyn seem to be facing growing vacancy rates even as the borough sees incredibly strong economic growth.
– Carlo A. Scissura, President & CEO, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
– Hon. Jo Anne Simon, Assembly Member, 52nd District
– Hon. Brad Lander, Council Member, 39th District
– Larisa Ortiz, Principal, Larisa Ortiz Associates
– Tim King, Managing Partner, CPEX
For more information and to RSVP, CLICK HERE